Why is it so significant? Let’s find out.
Business Manager — what kind of beast is it?
Business Manager is a special Facebook tool with the help of which you can manage fan pages, ad accounts, co-workers, and even bots (“shared logins”) all at the same time.
How is it useful?
A rotten apple
Business Manager also has its’ drawbacks:
Are you ready to test Business Manager? Then let’s start with the settings.
1. Go to the site business.facebook.com2. Click on the “Create Account” button.
3. Then, enter your business name in a pop-up window and click “Continue”.
4. In the next window, enter your email address. Your first and last name will be entered by the system automatically. Click “Continue”.
5. Congratulations! You have created an account in Business Manager. Now it’s high time to fill it in. Let’s start with a fan page. In the upper right corner, click “Claim assets” and select the “Page” option.
6. The next step is to enter the link to your fan page or its name. And it’s done!
7. Let’s continue to set up Business Manager by adding an ad account. On the Home page click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner, then click on “All Tools” then “Business Manager Settings”.
8. Hover the cursor over the little man icon. Select “Ad Accounts” then “Add New Ad Account” from a pop-up window.
9. Here you select an option you need: “Claim an Ad Account”, “Request Access to An Ad Account” or “Create a New Ad Account”. Let’s select the latter option for an example.
In a pop-up window enter the name of your ad account and click on “Create an Ad Account”. Don’t forget to specify a payment method after that. Without it the account won’t work.
10. At last, the ad account is set up. Now we can add Instagram. Yay :)
For this purpose, return to your main menu, hover the cursor over the little man icon and select “Instagram account” in a dropdown menu. Next, click on the “Claim New Instagram Account” button.
11. Enter the Instagram login and password in a pop-up window. I will sacrifice my personal profile for the sake of an example. Following my page as a thank-you is welcome :)
12. Select the ad accounts that will be used with your Instagram profile for advertising on Instagram itself. Click “Next” and the account is ready for launching awesome campaigns!
Hope these guidelines were useful for you.
To conclude, we recommend using Business Manager when you have to manage a lot of fan pages and ad accounts and, of course, for more efficient ad campaigns on Instagram.
Write in the comments the SMM tricks you would like to know about.