- The statistics where you can check the overall number of views of all your posts, reach (quantity of all the unique profiles that saw any of your posts), profile views, your followers’ activity time, and clicks on links on your profile.
- The “Contact” button, thanks to which the followers can reach you more quickly and write you an email. And by clicking on the “Get Directions” button you are instantly transferred to a map.
- A product category displayed in the profile description, which will be taken from Facebook. (Рroduct/Service, Local Business, etc.)
- A hyperlink that can take your followers directly to the Google maps.
Now, a step-by-step guideline for setting up a business profile:
1. Choose the “Switch to Business Profile” feature in the page settings.
2. Log in using your personal Facebook profile through which you will manage a business page.
3. Fill in all the fields with the contact information. Indicate the company’s email, phone numbers and address.
Now you can check the statistics, but only of those posts which would be published only after your profile is converted into a business account.
In the next article we will write about the statistics in a business profile in more detail.
We hope this information was useful for you. If you have any difficulties or questions about setting up a business profile, find us here.