Why communication with a client has been dragging on for a long time, but an order is still not placed?
You should understand that the objective a client pursues is making a profit or solving a problem with the help of your service. They do not want to waste their money and cannot read your mind.
- Explain why you are useful
When you are working on a website or social media, presenting a potential client with your strength points using a simple and comprehensible language is crucial. Do not use abstract phrases – any other company can use them. Instead of using clichés like “market leaders”, demonstrate your real advantages.
- Deliver not just a beautiful content, but comprehensible and useful as well
It is essential to give attention to social networks design. That is, design a page with services description correctly as it contains all the important information about you. The user will not spend much time on learning the history of your business – all they need to know is what services you offer.
- Demonstrate what services and, if you can, for whom you deliver
But do not overcomplicate to add importance. Mind that the demonstration has to be intelligible for an ordinary person. Describe your goal in detail, add illustrations, process description, every team member’s part in this, and show the results. These will help throw a lot of questions about pricing, task deadlines, and other out of the window.
- Make ways of contacting you as easy as possible and respond fast
Client is supposed to contact you without any inconveniences. For this purpose, companies often use messenger or online helpers. Response has to be quick – client will not wait long. And if you do not offer anything extra unique, they will address your competitor.
What clients we do not recommend to work with?
- A client who wants to increase sales to the very high extend as soon as possible. Chances are, you will have to face panic, temper tantrum, chaotic actions and, as a result, your time wasted.
- A client who claims they dealt with dozens of companies, but it did not work out with any. Many customers think that they know everything better than you. They have their own understanding of how things have to run. In this case we recommend you to make an agreement from the get go – either you are trusted, or do not take such client.
- A client who immediately starts to demand, threaten, and throw tantrums. Save your team a pain in the neck – such clients are morally draining.
- A client who requests for free consultation, although you do not provide it. Do you need people who do not value your time from the start?