Project duration: from July 2017 to the present day.
Key message: “The highest milk standard” club is about quality, safety, health and trust.
FB followers: 20 000
✓ Project engagement into social networks, creation of a positive image, milk brands recognition building.
✓ Creation of a user-friendly platform for communication with customers.
✓ Addressing barriers associated with UHT technology.
✓ Educational and easy-to-understand information about UHT in a “Tetra Pak” packaging.
✓ Up-to-date information delivery: special offers and competitions announcement, club's bonuses reminders.
✓ Moderation; quick response to questions; addressing negativity.
✓ Customers’ loyalty increase.
● Unique graphical and textual layout on social media.
● Visualization: colorful videos and gifs.
● Development of a rubricator and a content plan with postings during the period of the followers’ highest visit rate.
● Generally short and easy-to-read posts except for the informational ones.
● Encouragement of customers to interact with milk brand, using activations, games, quizes etc.
● Attraction of target followers, expert targeting adjustment.
✓ Engagement of the project into Facebook and Instagram social platforms.
✓ Growth of target followers.
✓ Unique and optimized content.
✓ High level of interaction with customers; increase in community activity.
✓ Higher reach and engagement rates (ER) = 6%.
✓ FB reach: 82 061; Insta reach: 46 510
Find more cases here